Quiero ser

Spanish Translation: Nana_L15R1
English Translation: Nana_L15R1
Quiero ser, 

I want to be



una palabra serena y clara 

a serene and clear word


quiero ser, 

I want to be,


un alma libre de madrugada.

A late-night free soul



Quiero ser una emigrante 

I want to be an emigrant,


de tu boca delirante, 

of your delirious mouth


de deseos de una noche convertiste en mi dolor.

of wishes that one night you turned into my pain. 



Quiero creer,quiero saber, 

I want to believe, I want to know


que dormire a la verita tuya 

that I will sleep by your side,


quiero esconderme del miedo. 

I want to hide from the fear



Y mirarte de una vez 

And look, once and for all,


los ojos que tiene la luna 

the eyes that the moon has.


Quiero cantar a la libertad 

I want to sing to liberty



Y caminar cerca del mar 

And walk near the sea


amarradita siempre a tu cintura 

always tied to your waist. 


esta locura de amarte 

This folly of loving you,


no puede acabar. 

Cannot end.



Por mucho que de entre las dudas de que si eres tu quien me hace tan feliz.

As much as the doubts of if you are the one who makes me happy, 


Quiero ser, 

I want to be,


la que te jure amor eterno, 

The one who swears to you eternal love,


quiero ser 

I want to be


una palabra en la estación 

a word on the station 



que lleva tu nombre 

which have your name.



Quiero ser el verbo puedo 

I want to be the verb “can”


quiero andarme sin rodeos 

I want to get straight to the point (TN: In Spanish it would be translated as “walk bluntly”)


confesarte que una tarde 

Confess you that on an afternoon


empiece a morir por ti 

I started to be dying for you (TN: This means to want him/her so badly) 


Quiero creer,quiero saber, 

I want to believe, I want to know


que dormire a la verita tuya 

that I will sleep by your side,


quiero esconderme del miedo. 

I want to hide from the fear



Y mirarte de una vez 

And look, once and for all,


los ojos que tiene la luna 

the eyes that the moon has.


Quiero cantar a la libertad 

I want to sing to liberty



Y caminar cerca del mar 

And walk near the sea


amarradita siempre a tu cintura 

always tied to your waist. 


esta locura de amarte 

This folly of loving you,


no puede acabar. 

Cannot end.



Por mucho que de entre las dudas de que si eres tu quien me hace tan feliz.

As much as the doubts of if you are the one who makes me happy, 


Quiero creer,quiero saber, 

I want to believe, I want to know


que dormire a la verita tuya 

that I will sleep by your side,


quiero esconderme del miedo. 

I want to hide from the fear



Y mirarte de una vez 

And look, once and for all,


los ojos que tiene la luna 

the eyes that the moon has.


Quiero cantar a la libertad 

I want to sing to liberty



Y caminar cerca del mar 

And walk near the sea


amarradita siempre a tu cintura 

always tied to your waist. 


esta locura de amarte 

This folly of loving you,


no puede acabar. 

Cannot end.



Por mucho que de entre las dudas de que si eres tu quien me hace tan feliz.

As much as the doubts of if you are the one who makes me happy, 

1 comentario:

  1. First time listening spanish songs... Great one

    ResponderEliminar