MISS YOU…CRYING (보고싶어…운다)

Spanish Translation: Nana_L15R1








English Translation: POP! Gasa
331396
As if nothing’s wrong, I joke around with my friends
Como si nada pasara, bromeo con mis amigos
Saying being alone is better, that I didn’t know it’s this nice
Diciendo que estar sola es mejor, que no sabía que era así de agradable
I pretend to be strong, I try to smile but my eyes can’t lie
Pretendo ser fuerte, intento sonreír pero mis ojos no mienten
I miss you so I’m crying, I miss you so I’m crying
Te echo mucho de menos así que estoy llorando, te echo mucho de menos así que estoy llorando 
I comfort myself but the tears keep dripping
Me consuelo a mi misma pero las lágrimas siguen goteando 
After getting exhausted from endlessly crying, I fall asleep
Tras quedarme exhausta del inacabable llanto, caigo dormida
I can’t even see you in my dreams
No puedo verte ni en mis sueños 
So I cry, I just cry
Así que lloro, simplemente lloro 
I came out of the house without any plans and got on the bus
Salí de casa sin ningún plan y subí al bus 
Wherever my feet lead me, I can’t see you, who used to love me
Donde sea que mis pies me guíen, no puedo verte a ti, quién solía amarme 
I miss you so I’m crying, I miss you so I’m crying
Te echo mucho de menos así que estoy llorando, te echo mucho de menos así que estoy llorando 
I comfort myself but the tears keep dripping
Me consuelo a mi misma pero las lágrimas siguen goteando 
After getting exhausted from endlessly crying, I fall asleep
Tras quedarme exhausta del inacabable llanto, caigo dormida
I can’t even see you in my dreams
No puedo verte ni en mis sueños
There’s so much I didn’t do for you
Hay mucho que no hice por ti 
There’s nothing that I did for you
No hice nada por ti 
I’m so sorry for all the bad things I did to you
Lo siento mucho por todas esas cosas malas que te hice 
So tears keep falling
Así que las lágrimas siguen cayendo 
I cry, I just cry
Lloro, simplemente lloro 
I try to forget you but I keep…
intento olvidarte pero sigo…
II miss you so I’m crying, I miss you so I’m crying
Te echo mucho de menos así que estoy llorando, te echo mucho de menos así que estoy llorando 
I comfort myself but the tears keep dripping
Me consuelo a mi misma pero las lágrimas siguen goteando 
After getting exhausted from endlessly crying, I fall asleep
Tras quedarme exhausta del inacabable llanto, caigo dormida
I can’t even see you in my dreams
No puedo verte ni en mis sueños 
I cry
Lloro

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario