Without You (위드아웃 유)

Spanish Translation: Nana_L15R1






English Translation: POP! Gasa
333930
Don’t look at me with those eyes
No me mires con esos ojos
Don’t be deluded
No te engañes con
That’s your misunderstanding
que es tu malentendido 
Don’t even think that
Ni siquiera pienses eso
I live in tears and let out sighs every day
Vivo en lágrimas y suelto suspiros cada día 
But I just don’t understand
Pero no lo entiendo
Baby baby baby boy
Cariño, cariño, cariño
I let go of your hands and held different ones
Suelto tus manos y agarro unas diferentes
But I can’t find a love that’s better than you or different from you
Pero no puedo encontrar un amor mejor que tú o diferente a ti 
I’m beautiful without you
Soy hermosa sin ti
I’m meaningful without you
Soy útil  sin ti
I’m beautiful even without you
Incluso sin ti soy hermosa
Now I’m sick of you
Ahora, estoy harta de ti
I’m beautiful without you
Soy hermosa sin ti
I’m meaningful without you
Soy útil sin ti 
I’m still beautiful even if I wasn’t loved by you
Aún soy hermosa aunque no soy amada por ti 
Without you without you
Sin ti, sin ti
Without you baby
Sin ti, cariño 
Without you without you
Sin ti, sin ti
I’m so angry
Estoy muy enfadada
Everyone treated me like you did, baby
Todo el mundo me trató como tú, cariño 
Now I’ll erase you and wipe my tears
Ahora te borraré y secaré mis lágrimas 
So I can receive a love that’s better than yours and different from yours
Así que pueda recibir un amor mejor que el tuyo y diferente 
I’m beautiful without you
Soy hermosa sin ti
I’m meaningful without you
Soy útil sin ti 
I’m beautiful even without you
Soy hermosa incluso sin ti 
Now I’m sick of you
Ahora estoy harta de ti 
I’m beautiful without you
Soy hermosa sin ti 
I’m meaningful without you
Soy útil sin ti 
I’m still beautiful even if I wasn’t loved by you
Aún soy hermosa incluso sin ser amada por ti 
Even if you’re not by my side (without you)
Incluso sin no estás a mí lado (sin ti) 
I’m smiling (without you)
Estoy sonriendo (sin ti) 
Now I feel nothing (without you)
Ahora no siento nada (sin ti) 
I’m not even crying (without you)
No estoy ni llorando (Sin ti) 
Without you, without you, I’m alright
Sin ti, sin ti, estoy bien 
I’m beautiful without you
Soy hermosa sin ti
I’m meaningful without you
Soy útil sin ti 
I’m beautiful even without you
Soy hermosa incluso sin ti 
Now I’m sick of you
Ahora estoy harta de ti 
I’m beautiful without you
Soy hermosa sin ti 
I’m meaningful without you
Soy útil sin ti 
I’m still beautiful even if I wasn’t loved by you
Aún soy hermosa incluso sin ser amada por ti
Without you
Sin ti
Without you baby
Sin ti, cariño 
Without you
Sin ti

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario